Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Celebrating my Valentine with IGP.com

Hi Everyone,

"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness", said Richard Bach. So true isn't it? Recently we were at my aunt's place and she pulled out 2 huge bars of chocolate for me and my sis-in-law. We grinned like lil kids!! Firstly, YES it was Chocolate.. More importantly, it  was the thought that got us excited.. even as adults!! Receiving a gift from someone always, always makes us feel special :-) So, when IGP.com gave me a chance to send a gift to someone special, I jumped at the opportunity.

About IGP.com -  Indian Gifts Portal or IGP.com was established in 2001 & is one of India’s largest online gifts store specializing in gifts for all ages and occasions. They specialize in flowers, cakes, chocolates, personalized products, festival merchandise, kids, home & living, fashion categories & other unique Valentine's Day gifts. That's a whole bunch of absolutely exciting gifting ideas!!

Office work is a drag? Work in Style!

A Bouquet to say 'I Love You'

Chocolates that "melt" any heart!



IGP. com ships orders to 150+ countries (including USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc) and 7,000+ pin codes within India.  It also has same day delivery network in 300 cities in India.


Let these grace those delicate yet hard-working hands

Make Gymming look good ;-)

The website is very simple to navigate and has a wide range of gift ideas. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, you should definitely look into the site for some wonderful, classically romantic options like Cakes, Flowers, Chocolates, etc. The site also has other options like Gymming Gear, Personalized Office Stationery, Ties, Jewellery, etc

If you wish to make Valentine's Day special for your grandmother, your brother or maybe a friend even; IGP. com gives you a chance to gift, based on how you know your loved one! Just type in options like Aunt, Brother, Friend, Cousin... & a list of possible gifts pops up on your screen. Isn't that awesome for Confused Shoppers like some of us? ;-) 

My experience with IGP.com -  I decided to surprise my sister in Mumbai. She's been my rock last year & I'm so thankful for having her in my life :-) She's just got a new job & I wanted to gift her something special at work to say, "All the very best! I love you!!". What better than an early Valentine's Day surprise ... an early lil birdie sent in to tell her she's loved & cherished!!

I found a wonderful Adidas Perfume and Deo gift set for my Sis. The website also gave me an option of writing a small personal note to the her which she would receive along with the gift. Within minutes of placing my order, I received a confirmation email stating the purchase, shipping details, etc. It also gave me an ETA on the delivery.

Unfortunately, the set I ordered was out of stock. Although, I wish I would have been informed about this on the site itself; the team did send me a personalized email (mind you, NOT one of those "copy-pasted template" responses) and offered to send another set instead. Once they received my confirmation, they processed the order right away! 

My Sis got her gift at work & was so suprised!! Here are some pics she sent across -

The set was packaged well

The Adidas 'Get Ready' Gift Set

A personalized note I sent with the gift.
Sorry, cant open it.. Top secret Sister Stuff! lol
Overall, I really liked the website. Apart from the fact that 'Out-Of-Stock' gift items glitch, I have no qualms about gifting through the site.

1. The navigation & ordering process was smooth & simple. Here's how it works.
2. I got a peronalized email from the team when there was an issue &
3. It was great that it was sorted in no time!!

IGP.com is definitely going to be one of the gifting portals I use & recommend, this Valentine's Day. :-)

Disclaimer : The website sent a voucher in exchange for a review. The opinions expressed here are my own, honest & unbiased.

2 comments: